A restaurant owner in Ashland, Massachusetts, is being called a hero after rescuing a man who started choking.
(Published Monday, March 5, 2018) Watch the video
Welcome to CPR-Services.com
CPR-Services are moving to a new address at the end of January.
You will be able to find us at 21 Main St, Ashland in February. Phone numbers remain the same. CPR Services is a health education company established in 1985 by Anne Ferrari-Greenberg, RN, BSN. CPR Services Training Center follows the guidelines of the American Heart Association. As a Registered Nurse, Anne has long recognized the need for consumers as well as health care professionals to be trained in the basics of CPR and First Aid.
Community involvement is a key element in helping to get this type of training to the public. Anne is a former Volunteer Board Member of the American Heart Association MetroWest Division and Development Committee Chair and Health Consultant for thirty-six (36) academic institutions. Anne has been a school nurse for the past seven years working with children in Kindergarten through High School.
- We are offering chokesaver course for restaurant owners and employees including Heartsaver CPR.
- Courses are available at your place of business, home, or a meeting place convenient to all.
- The atmosphere of every class provided is relaxed to help promote a positive learning experience
- Minimum class number of students is 6.
- Children 10 and older are welcome to participate.
- Online CPR and Babysitting Courses are available!
- First Aid courses available including shock, poisons, wounds, bleeding, fractures, burns, head, neck, and spinal injuries.
- Franchise opportunities are available!
Health Care Consultation
Anne Ferrari-Greenberg, RN BSN, has been a Health Care Consultant to daycare programs that are licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care for more than 15 years in the Metrowest and Greater Boston areas.
Her services include CPR and First Aid training and certification, Medication Administration training, Policy/Procedure review and a resource for teachers caring for the ill child.